We took a little fall vacation last week and it's taking me awhile to get back in the groove. I must be getting old... I've missed visiting with you all, but we did have a nice time in the Great Smoky Mountains!
The weather was beautiful.
We went to the Dixie Stampede again, and Carson got to be one of the chicken chasers - his chickens won the race, but I think they did it on their own. lol! He was just having a great time running around in that big ole arena! I really wish I had a picture of it, but they wouldn't let me take any :(
We visited the Titanic Museum...
Played some mini-golf... (Carson was a total HOOT!)
We also spent a day in Dollywood...too many pics to post them all!
On the way home, we stopped at Rock City on Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga.
What a neat place!
It's wonderful to get away for a few days, but it's always wonderful to be back home, too :)
Now I need to catch up with all of you!


6 comments:
Thank you for your comment on my new drapes! :)
Glad you're back from your vacation, looks like you had a great time!
Looks like you all had a fabulous time! Missed visiting with you. Thanks for the sweet comment regarding our "before and after" feature.
Sounds wonderful! I've been wanting to go there. This must have been a great time of the year to go. Glad you could get away.
Looks like you had lots of fun with your kiddos, such a nice time of year to get away. My hubby and I spent three days in Chattanooga a few years back. That photo of the Mountain looks familiar, we must have gone there. You should be getting a package from me this week, I hope you like it.
Hugs, Cindy
Wonderful pics, Britt. Your camera is great. So glad you got to get away. The memories will live on, especially since you captured them in pics. Love you, have a good day.
A Fall vacation sounds fabulous!! I think you missed seeing my in-laws there by about a week...
And I can't believe how BIG your boys are getting!!!
Post a Comment