Friday, September 10

Thanks, Pottery Barn.

Aren't these cute?
When I saw these hanging jars at Pottery Barn - I thought it would be just the thing for some empty hooks I've had hanging in my bathroom. Pottery Barn catalogs are chock full of great ideas!

But rather than pay PB prices, I headed my cheap little self to the Dollar Tree. It did not disappoint.

I got 3 little glass votives, and a roll of wire, and Ta Da!
Hanging Jar Candles. For 3 buckaroos and about 5 minutes.

Not that anybody really wants to see our twa-lay...but here's where the candles are hanging.
We can now potty by candlelight. Sweet.
(I'm sure we'll be thankful come the next power failure.)

Happy Friday Y'all!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Again...CUTE! Love CHEAP!

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Adorable! You're too funny!

Julie said...

You are a genius. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany,
Those candle holders are very sweet! I did that on our patio with pint canning jars, but I hadn't thought of using small candle holders and putting the wire around them. We don't get the PB catalogue here in my neck of the woods. I love your sense of humor!
Hugs, Cindy

Simply LKJ said...

Very cute Brittany. I do have a couple of the PB version (got them on clearance), but any glass jar works well...jelly jars, canning jars (PB actually has that version too), and even pickle jars (make a great larger version for outdoors). I love the bathroom!!

Charity said...

Girl, you are so funny!! I love your "candle lit" area... :) Hmm... methinks maybe I should get the PB catalog?!

Miranda said...

I am now coveting those PB ones!!