Monday, August 2

Dining Room Chairs - Dressed Up

My poor neglected dining room chairs have finally been given some attention. I started recovering them looooong ago, but I never did get them ALL done. So for months, I've had quite a strange assortment of mismatched chairs. I know. Pitiful.
The look so clean and pretty now! I used tan linen. 
And 2 of them got a good healthy covering of plastic. I'll let you guess who has to sit on those chairs. 
The table still isn't done, hence the tablecloth. I will get to that. Eventually. For now, I'm feeling pretty good about a little more progress :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

RicKaren said...

They look awesome!!!

trish said...

Your chairs look great Brittany! :o) I can't wait until the weather cools, so I can paint mine. :o)
Have a great week.
Trish

Charity said...

Very pretty!! hmmm... I think a little plastic WOULD come in handy. :)

Simply LKJ said...

They look great Brittany! Love the plastic...LOL!! I have so many projects to get through...one more week til school and volleyball intros are over!

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice, Brittany. The linen is so beautiful! Love it.
Hugs, Cindy S

So Sunny Day said...

oh I love the creeamy colors! just delightful :)

I have something for you over at my blog today... hope you'll stop on by

http://www.tooblessedtostress.com/2010/08/another-oh-my-im-blushing.html

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

That chairs look very elegant and so pretty!

Manuela

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

That chairs look very elegant and so pretty!

Manuela

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

They are pretty! I am so glad I found your blog through Tidymom! I love it! I write a blog too about couponing, shopping, singing, and all things girly. By the way, I used your glaze idea the other day, it worked like magic. I'm loving your blog.

Thanks,


Valerie


www.thecutecouponer.blogspot.com