Thursday, July 29

Lamp Love

I chose the birdie lamp from CSN Stores, and it has already arrived! I was not disappointed. It is just too adorable for words.
Let me show you some of the cutesy details...

Is that not precious?!

It was the perfect finishing touch for my office space. 
Makes my little heart go pitty pat every time I look at it :)


I have been super pleased with the whole CSN experience - very friendly contact person, free shipping, FAST shipping, and the lamp is just beautiful, very well made and sturdy - not all cheapy looking like some things you order online. I give them a great big thumbs up!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

So glad you chose the lamp! It is adorable.

Unknown said...

Goes perfectly there!! Very cute!

So Sunny Day said...

SWOON! That is too cute for words. So happy you are enjoying you sweet lamp.

~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

trish said...

Oh how pretty Brittany. It looks perfect on your desk! :o)
Have a nice weekend.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

RicKaren said...

That is one 'tweet' lamp. I completely understand why it would give you such a happy feeling.

Nancy Rosalina said...

what a precious lamp!

Unknown said...

I love the lamp :)

Shirley said...

Britt, haven't been to your blog in a while, so enjoyed reading through and getting caught up. I like your new blog name and start-up picture. It suits you to a tee.
Can't wait to see you at camp. We'll have a good time. Love you

Anonymous said...

That lamp is really gorgeous! Glad to know that it's a good company to order from. I'll keep that in mind.
It looks great in your office, too.
Hugs, Cindy S

Jodi said...

How do you become a CSN "tester" ???
Love the lamp.