Tuesday, July 27

Giveaway Winner!

Thanks to all of you who participated in the giveaway! And let me tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your wonderful, and hilarious suggestions! You guys sooo crack me up.
Some of my favorites...
*Redoing the Rectory (good one, Karen!)
*One Can at a Time...and it Only Cost Me a Dime! (June, you know me too well...)
*The Krylon Kottage (very clever.)
And I just have to share an emailed suggestion from my Mom:
*Brushstrokes and Little Folks. 
Is that not clever?! So cute. Now why did I not get some of her smarts...
There seemed to be quite a large consensus voting for The Painted Parsonage, so that's what I finally decided on. And I think it suits this blog pretty well :) So, for the very first time...

WELCOME TO THE PAINTED PARSONAGE!

And now without further ado...
Mr Random Number Generator has selected.....


***drum roll please***

Number 17,
Brenda Stevenson! 


Congratulations, Brenda! I'll get the prize to you a.s.a.p. 
There were 22 valid entries, I had to delete a few who left duplicate comments, just to be fair to everybody!
Thanks again for participating, and for making it fun!

Photobucket

10 comments:

trish said...

Hello Brittany.
What clever suggestions you received! How fun to read each one. :o)
The Painted Parsonage is perfect! And I love your new header.
Congratulations to the winner!
Have a great week.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Melissa Miller said...

Aw Brittany I love it! The name is just perfectly precious and your new blog design is beautiful. Great choice!

Congrats to the winner!

Pam B said...

I like the Painted Parsonage - it really suits the blog! Cute!!!!

RicKaren said...

I like it! Now you have a reputation to live up to (I'm sure it won't be too hard!) ;)

Simply LKJ said...

Love the name change. But, my goodness they were all very creative! Congrats to the winner.

On a side note, do you use photoshop or a similar program to design your header and backround? I am tired of the "ordinary templates".

Brittany said...

Lauren, I used ShabbyBlogs.com for the (free!) background, I had also used them for my previous one. They have lots of cute free ones. Then I usually build my header in scrapblog.com, but I have also done it in photo studio. Scrapblog is very easy, you can save what you build as a JPEG and just use it like a photo. Just be warned - it's very time consuming!

Charity said...

Love the name and the blog redesign!! Congrats, Brenda! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Brenda! She gets 4 cans, right?! Good! She can share 2 with me!!! :-)
Nice new name!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner of that wonderful paint!
Brittany, I love your new look and especiallly the new name, PerFeCt!! Hugs, Cindy S

Anonymous said...

I feel so lucky! I never win anything! Thank you, Britt! Now I get to get busy doing a few projects, and I hope they turn out cute!

~Brenda