Monday, July 19

Another Thrifted Treasure...

You know, it doesn't have to come in a little blue Tiffany's box to make me happy. I found this beauty at the Thrift Store last week...
can you say LOOOVE? She had me at hello. 
The price tag said 149.99. A little steep for this tight wad. BUT -  it must have been meant to be, because the tag was blue, and blue tags were 70% off. Yep, I brought her home for a whopping 45 bucks. I kinda felt like I'd just robbed a bank....hehehehehe


She's in great shape! I'm thinking about adding some glass knobs. She was just what I needed to finish off the guest room.

Oh my, look at those curves :) 

Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how you do it, but our thrift stores are not so cheap! I can go to a store and buy it new cheaper. Grr! Yay for treasures!

Simply LKJ said...

Oh my...you landed the find of the century my dear! That piece is gorgeous, and what a price!!

Cindy said...

I can say LOOOOOVE!!! That dresser is gOrGeOuS!!! I would like to have one like it. It looks wonderful in your guest room, just like it belongs there. Do you have a vintage brush and mirror set? That's is what I think of when I see those lovelies. It would be very sweet with glass knobs. I'm very happy for you!
Hugs, Cindy S

RicKaren said...

Sooo beautiful! And yes, I think you should feel like you robbed the bank! What a deal! Can't wait to see the knobs you choose and all the little treasures you add to it! I'm guessing this went in the guest room?

Charity said...

She is very curvy!! Beautiful! And what a great deal. I'm amazed once again. :)

Melissa said...

Um score! She's a beauty!

Many Blessings,
M.

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Jackie wants to know when the Bed and Breakfast is going to be ready!!! *smile*

Unknown said...

It's beautiful and what a steal! :)

Cara @ I Love My Sheets said...

What a great piece. I love the legs and the casters. And the price tag makes me smile.

Pam B said...

What a gorgeous piece! Our home is furnished with antiques and $45 is a definitely a steal - it was meant to grace your lovely guest room!

Leah said...

This is perfect for your guest room... great find! I'm with Jenny... I don't find great prices lately in our thrift stores =(

Holly said...

It's Perfect!!! Congratulations!!!