Monday, June 7

Praying...

for my sweet friend, Connie.
Connie just had a beautiful baby girl 3 weeks ago,
she's just precious.
They named her Madelyn Grace.
This past Wednesday, Connie was diagnosed with a rare gestational cancer. It had already spread to her lungs and liver, and was growing rapidly.
She began chemo treatments right away, but has been in very critical condition. She coded twice Saturday but is now stable and resting. We had a special prayer service for her Sunday, and we're trusting God to make her well again. Please help us pray for this special lady. Her husband is the General Leader of our church, and they have 3 sweet girls. God has already performed one miracle for her - baby Madelyn. (Most of the time, with this type of cancer, the babies have deformities, or they don't make it at all. But baby Madelyn is perfect.) So now, we're holding on for miracle number two!

~I "borrowed" these pics from Connie's daughter, Katie.~
Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely praying for you friend and her family. May God's blessings be upon Connie, her sweet baby, her family, and her friends.

Maresa said...

I will be praying for them as well.

Charity said...

She is such a special lady with a gentle, caring heart. It's so hard to think that she has to face all this. We are trusting God for her healing!

Simply LKJ said...

Sending up prayers Brittany. What a beautiful baby.

Nancy said...

Praying hard in OHIO! Nancy from OHIO

trish said...

Oh Brittany.
I am terribly sorry for Miss Connie and her family. They are in my prayers and close to my heart.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Unknown said...

I'm praying, this is so sad. But God is bigger! What a beautiful baby.

Anonymous said...

God is able! I am praying with you, Brittany. That baby is so precious and what a miracle she is. Hugs, Cindy S

Unknown said...

Our church over here in IN also prayed for her Sunday! "Our God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing our God cannot do!"

TidyMom said...

sending prayers from Missouri! ♥
What a precious beautiful baby!

Melissa Miller said...

Brittany I am so sorry to read this news. The baby is precious. What a lovely photo of the three of you as well. My prayers are with her.

Blessings, ~Melissa

Andrea said...

My heart has been so heavy for her and the family! We are praying and I'll mention her at church tomorrow night!

Shirley said...

Brittany, thank you for sharing these pictures. Now I know why everyone keeps saying how beautiful the baby is. Dear sweet Connie, how I love her! There's been so many prayers, I just know God is hearing and answering them.