Monday, January 4

My Little Birthday Boy

The sweetest little boy in the world just turned 4 years old! It just doesn't seem possible, and his Mommy is more than a little sad to see him growing up so FAST!
The balloons were all his idea...but I grabbed my camera and got in on the fun, too!



Happy Birthday, Carson! And you're still Mommy's baby no matter how much you're growing up!

7 comments:

Charity said...

Such cute pictures!! I love the balloons!

Happy birthday, Carson!

Simply LKJ said...

Brittany,
The pictures are adorable. You always take great shots!! Our oldest just turned 20 yesterday...7 sounds good to me! LOL

Ellen said...

He looks very sweet. Can't believe it's been four years! Has he outgrown most of his reflux problems?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!!! He is such a handsome little boy. They do grow up way too fast, don't they. Hugs, Cindy S.

Heidi said...

I've got a serious crush on my nephew!

Brittany said...

Thanks, Y'all! I think he's pretty sweet, too :)
Ellen - he has grown out of it a lot. It's not a daily problem anymore, but we still have to be extra careful. We just went to B'ham to the Cheesecake Factory, and as soon as we drove into the parking lot....you guessed it. We hadn't packed him any extra clothes, wipes or anything! I had to run across the street to Gymboree and buy him a whole new outfit - right down to the underwear! I think it's something he'll always have to deal with, but it is lots better than it used to be!

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm a friend of Cynthia's, and just bloghopping. I wanted to say I enjoyed reading your blog and you have a very beautiful home and family. God bless,
Wendy