I just realized that I never shared our family pictures with you. So in case you didn't get our Christmas card, here's a little sample.









We were so happy to meet Misty Davis (through my Sis-In-Law, Heidi), and were also happy that she took our family pics just before she decided to take down here photography shingle! She does amazing photos - check out her photography blog, Misty Davis Photography. She also makes adorable things for kids - check that out at Lillyanna Kids. I'm sure you'll agree - she's one amazing girl!
These next few shots were some I took just before Christmas...

I think this is my favorite of Jackson. He looks pretty sweet.
Then he had to get silly...

And speaking of silly,

This here is one silly boy! And I love those silly little dimples :)
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I know we sure did. We had great times with family, ate way too much, and just enjoyed the season. Now I have to hurry and finish up all those leftovers and goodies before we start our annual New Year's diet :)

7 comments:
Merry Christmas. :o)
Your family pictures are beautiful!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
The pictures are beautiful! Your boys are so adorable!!
You have a lovely family, Brittany. You and your husband make a beautiful couple and your boys are darling. May God bless you and your ministry mightily in 2010! Hugs, Cindy S.
I am a best friend of Ronda England and I found your blog one day in her favorites. I wanted to introduce myself to you and tell you I have enjoyed your blog very much. I am also a pastor's wife in Roanoke, AL. We moved to AL in Feb live in a parsonage as well.
I have two children Austin (14) and Emily (12). My family is my world.
I love the way you decorate, thrifty shopping and goodwill makeovers. I am all about that to!
Thanks for being a blessing!!
Ronda and I have been friends for what seems like forever, we were roommates at GBS, and have been so close ever since. She is a wonderful person, as you prob know.
Thanks for sharing!!
Britt, I love your Christmas pictures and I'm not bias...I have a handsome son, beautiful daughter-in-law and the cutest little grandsons. Happy New Year! I love you all. Mom Fogleman
Thanks Brittany! I enjoyed meeting you!!
Enjoyed all of your beautiful Christmas decorations and your family pics were GREAT! :) Happy 2010!
Post a Comment