I've been tinkering. (tink tink tink...) I'm finally actually FINISHING some things that I've been putting off (pats self on the back...). I have a (terrible) tendency to start a project....then start another one before the first one's finished....until I have a bajillion half done projects, or in this case...half finished rooms. My goal? Take it one room at a time and knock 'em out!
First stop - The Laundry Room.
I piled these old clothespins in this little metal tub, then printed the laundry sign on the computer, and attached it with a clothespin - boy I love me some cheap decor!
I love this mat I found at Lowe's!
The memo board ended up in here. I seriously doubt if very many homes have memo boards in the bathroom, but.....I couldn't find a better spot for it.
Over the twa-lay. (I love the box - thanks, Mom-in-law!)
We've added some furnishings since I last showed pics of this room. Shoot, the last time I posted it we didn't even have the washer and dryer in there yet. Those are usually pretty key elements for a laundry room, no?
And, once again, here's my redneck version of Ballard's cafe shelves loaded up with all their pretties.
One more room crossed off the list. Oh yeah, that feels good. Let's see if I can keep up the momentum without getting sidetracked again.

7 comments:
Brittany,
I love it! I adore the colors you used. You have done such a remarkable job with the new house in such a short time.
Lauren
Very cute!! I love the "laundry mat." (heehee!) The bin of clothes pins is so cute with the "fancy" sign and the old iron! Love it!
Brittany, Your laundry/bathroom looks amazing!!! You have brought such a lovely style to it. I so admire you, could you plese pop up to my house (I just live in Manitoba) and help me out with a few things when you get the chance? ;0)
It looks great, love all the little "extras". Sure wish my basement was finished so I could "fluff" up my laundry room. Keep us updated on the rest of the house.
I have a finished basement but the laundry area is not finished, so it never occured to me to decorate that room. Now I want to finish it off and decorate it!
It looks great and why not have a memo board in the bath/laundry room? After all it's the most frequented rooms in the house...all kinds of info could pass here. The stand by the tub looks good. The box for wash cloths gives it a finishing touch. Keep going, you're on a roll now!
Lookin so-oo good!!!
Post a Comment