Yep - this is my living room. Not very festive, eh? It's killing me to see all the Christmas stuff up everywhere - I want to get my tree up....drag out ALL those Christmas boxes and totes...light the Christmas candles...bake the Christmas cookies...
So far all I get is Christmas music...notice the radio is still not packed :) BUT - the packing is going well, and is almost done! And then there will be the UNpacking....oh yay. Bet ya can't guess which box will be unpacked first....the Christmas Tree!! I can't wait.
Bring on the moving truck.

9 comments:
So glad you joined us. I wish I could be there to help you get moved and your Christmas things out. Hope everything continues to go well for the rest of your move.
Brittany,
Hope you get moved quickly and safely, and are able to get those Christmas decorations out soon.
Way to go!! You pack those boxes, girl! :) Happy moving tomorrow!!
Thanks for the encouragement, y'all! So far it's going great, not much left to load now. I won't be resting until we're moved in and the Christmas stuff is all in place! :) If I can just convince my back to hold out that long...
Lift with your legs, not with you back. Legs, yes! Back, no! Heave ho!!
(Sorry... I'm having a Jungle Jam moment... now back to regular programing!) :)
It's not the lifting that gets me. (I save that for the man...) It's all the bending over and standing up again to load boxes! But maybe I can sing that to Dave as he lugs all my things for me :)
Sorry you are having to move at this time of year!! Moving is bad enough.....but now?!!! Hope it all goes smooth and you can get that tree up soon!
Can't wait to see all of your beautiful decorations! You do such an awesome job of decorating....I love that you make each little "nest" such a pretty place to live! :) Your family is blessed to have you. Good luck with moving... :)
Moving is no fun, It never gets easier. My thoughts are just concentrate on a few places to unpack before Christmas, then enjoy the season. All the boxes will be there in the New Year! Keep your chin up!
Post a Comment