Thursday, September 24

I'm giving in...

Y'all will be so proud of me. I got out 3 fall decorations and it's not even October yet. You know what they say, If ya can't beat 'em, Join 'em! I can't keep fall from happening, so I may as well try to like it. It's a bitter struggle, it is. But do I at least get an E for Effort?
Actually to be totally honest, it was either use the decorations, or start packing them. And I thought it may help the house to look cozy...you know, staging and all that. There's a whole lot more STAGING that needs to happen around here.
The piano was the first victim. I know you're not supposed to use personal photos when staging your home to sell, but it's such a fallish photo, it just looked right...so I let it stay.

Woopsie.... make that 4 fall things...
I can't leave out my bowl of candy corn!
But I always did think the little pumpkins tasted better.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Brittany you are so darn cute! I think it all looks just lovely. You should have no problem selling that gorgeous home of yours, but I'll say a little prayer for ya anyhow.
Kim

Melissa said...

Well done Brittany, well done!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Angie said...

Beautiful! So, you decided summer really was over and decided to put out the fall stuff. I am working on mine too and having fun!

Jennifer Truitt said...

I am with you Brittney...I decided if you can't beat em, join em! I put my decorations up a week or so ago. I really need some inspiration for my living room and I think your pics helped me out! :) Love your blog and all you do! I'm sure your house will sell with no prob!! I would buy it if it was in Cape!

Unknown said...

I think I probably only own about 3 fall decorations - and who knows where in the world they are... I'm holding out for Christmas! :-)

Julie said...

Your decorations are beautiful and your home will sell with no problems. As a Realtor myself, I dont agree with the no family picutes stuff. Leave your photo just like it is...

Julie

Shirley said...

I agree with you, the pumpkins do taste better. Leave it to this foodaholics to pick up on that and skip the decors. I think your house will sell just fine. It's beautiful!

Nancy Rosalina said...

Very Pretty Brittany! Nancy