Thursday, August 6

Love those Summertime Vacations...

I'm finally reconnected to the world after having been "unplugged" for a week, and I'm starting to get over my withdrawals! Let me catch you up...
We got to attend our church camp meeting in Tennessee. We really enjoyed seeing friends and family that we haven't seen in a while.
The campgrounds were beautiful. so many pretty places to take pictures...

Carson would have stayed in that creek for 3 days if we would have let him.
It's always fun to visit with fellow bloggers!
Connie (from The Snodgrass Family), Me, and Chari (from Fresh from the Chari Tree). I was even standing on my tippy toes ...it doesn't seem to have helped much.


Steve Robinson gave the kids a wheel chair ride. There are many forms of entertainment when you look for them...

From camp, we went over to Pigeon Forge for a little R and R.
Here's my handsome hubby and my little peanut.

Two silly boys with their Granna.

Here's a picture of us riding the train...not that you can even tell we're on a train...

Oh, THERE it is!

Is a caption really even necessary for this one? You can just see the excitement on their little faces.
All tuckered out...
Just as we were leaving, a young man gave this basketball to Jackson. He had won it in an arcade game but didn't really want it, so he asked Jackson if he'd like to have it. That just made his day. It also made a great pillow on the way home :)

I also managed to sneak in some outlet shopping and a goodwill trip while we were gone. Shocking, isn't it!? I'm still excited about some of the bargains I found. I'll be sharing them a little later on, as well as some projects that are in the works.
TTFN...Ta Ta For Now!

7 comments:

Charity said...

Looks like y'all had a blast in the "Smokey Mountains!" It sure was good to visit with you! Come see us sometime soon! :)

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Brittany, Glad your back and safe and sound! Nancy

Michelle said...

Looks like you & your family enjoyed a very nice time away!

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had a blast. Wish we could have been there!

Shirley said...

Hey, Britt, it feels like years since we've talked. This is my first time at a computer in about 2 weeks. I enjoyed seeing your pictures. I've heard nothing but good about camp. I'm sorry I missed it but this Alaska experience was a once in a life time deal. The boys are precious. Please kiss them for me. Love you.

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Empty Nest Full Life said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful family time. That creek looks so refreshing. Have a wonderful weekend. Jackie