Friday, August 28

Just ONE more...

Are you tired of my spray painting yet? It's a sickness. Really.
I was cleaning out some things and came across this mini lamp. I've never liked it, the gray just messes it all up for me. So I tossed it over into the garage sale pile.

Then I looked at it again, and said "Hmmm...I wonder..."

Oh yeah. That's more like it. One more thing rescued from the garage sale... thanks to my good old trusty spray paint.

6 comments:

Maresa said...

I found the paint at our Wal-Mart and I have been going crazy painting things too. Love that paint. Thanks for sharing!

Charity said...

Beautiful!!! Love it! (I'm not much on gray either.)

Sandra said...

Beeeeaaauuutiful! I have been going crazy with the spray painting too. Love it!
Blessings,
Sandra

Julie said...

Your house is beautiful. I am inspired each time I visit your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Julie

Michelle said...

What a night & day's difference! You did a great job! Spray paint really does make ya think twice before getting rid of something, doesn't it?! (Sometimes that's not always a good thing, though! haha I *need* to part with some stuff and get organized!)

Have a wonderful day!
~Michelle :)
(Treasure the Moment)

Shirley said...

I want to come to your yard sale. I might find something to spray paint,Ha! Mom