Tuesday, August 11

Classes are now in session...

...in my kitchen.
Jackson made it through his first day of Kindergarten, and so did Mommy.
He was literally glued to his video teacher, hanging onto every word.
I thought it was so sweet the way he folded his hands for prayer time.
Very proud of his first day's accomplishments!
I just hope the excitement will last through the rest of the year...

5 comments:

Charity said...

Hooray for the first day! It looks like Jackson had a fun day! :)

Shirley said...

I'm proud of you, Jackson, you're a real school boy now. Britt, that includes you too. I'm proud of your commitment. That's so sweet where he's praying. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it is starting off good for you. The pictures are awesome! Keep up the good work, Jackson!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Looks like a great day, and love those cute shoes that you found! Looking forward to seeing those lamps. Jackie

Holly said...

Way to Go Jackson! Love Ya, Brit, Welcome to my world...