Monday, August 17

The best spray paint...EVER.


I've had many questions about the spray paint I used on my lamps since the last post, so let me give you the specs. I did find it at Wal-Mart, although I'd been told that they don't carry it anymore. Maybe I was just lucky, I dunno. Anyway, it's by Krylon, and it's only 3.34. (YAY!)
Here's a closer look at the can ...
The satin brushed metallic is a stunning finish, I love how nice it looks when it's dry. My mind is all awhirl with ideas for this stuff. It's an awesome way to update old brassy light fixtures, towel bars, candlesticks, frames, mirrors, wire baskets...ooohhh, I think I'm gonna need some more paint.

6 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

I too love this paint. I think I found mine at the home improvement store, Home Depot maybe?

Holly said...

You crack me up, girl. If all it takes is a little paint, my bro's got a grand wife!! Love ya...

Simply LKJ said...

You can go to Krylon's website and it list retailers. Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Sherwin Williams to name a few...I think Michaels too...that may be where I found mine.

Brittany said...

One more thing, June...
Not all Wal-Mart's are created equal. I looked at 2 different stores before I found it. So you may try a different Wal-Mart store.

Empty Nest Full Life said...

The lamps look great! I would have painted the marble too. I have a couple of brass lamps that need to get a cover up, and this would do the trick. Jackie

Simply LKJ said...

June,
I found it again at our Home Depot. We are in Georgia though. I just got through painting an old brass lamp as well. My daughter needed a floor lamp for her apt. at school.
Lauren