Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Aw, how sweet! Kids are just precious! I enjoy watching my kiddos alot. I have a picture of my twins enjoying the scent of one of my rose bushes. I ran to get my camera and quickly took a picture. hee hee I have it on my blog. It was taken a few years back but I still love that picture. Blessings, Sandra
I wish my cowboy husband enjoyed watering the flowers too! :)
I just love your blog, and I think we may live relatively close to each other. I live in Ardmore, AL.
I found you through the blog of Nancy@Southern Lady, and I think I've gone back and read every single post! Your home and family are just beautiful...inside and out!
6 comments:
Aw, how sweet! Kids are just precious! I enjoy watching my kiddos alot. I have a picture of my twins enjoying the scent of one of my rose bushes. I ran to get my camera and quickly took a picture. hee hee I have it on my blog. It was taken a few years back but I still love that picture.
Blessings,
Sandra
Oh how sweet! Little boys are so sweet and the good news is they stay that way, with their Moms when they are teenagers. Nancy
How adorable!
Manuela
I love the urban cowboy look. On the west coast they wear woolly socks with their sandals. Catch ya later...
Love to all.
I wish my cowboy husband enjoyed watering the flowers too! :)
I just love your blog, and I think we may live relatively close to each other. I live in Ardmore, AL.
I found you through the blog of Nancy@Southern Lady, and I think I've gone back and read every single post! Your home and family are just beautiful...inside and out!
Hugs~Kathryn~
Such cute pictures! My son loves to pretend he is watering the plants.
Post a Comment