a fragrant bunch of fresh picked hydrangeas in my favorite transferware pitcher...
A fun camera to play with...
A big gooey Cinnabon with extra frosting, brought to me by a very thoughtful hubs who loves me even though I've got my share of quirkiness...
A sweet boy asleep on the porch, with his shoes on the wrong feet, pants on backwards, showing his little Thomas the Tank undies...
I'm enjoying the simple pleasures of life today.
Take the time to look around you and find some things that make you happy. It's funny how we can find so much joy in the simple things.

11 comments:
The cutest post I have viewed today:)
Joyce
I love hydrangeas too. Carson reminds me of Kelton. We used to sing the Backwards Song to him in the morning when he'd come down stairs with pants, undies, shirt, and shoes all backwards. Happy Summer!
Oh be still my heart.....that transferware pitcher is sheer perfection!
And the sweetie asleep on the porch is pretty darn cute too!
Many Blessings,
M.
Oh what a sweet post! The simple things in life bring smiles to my face too. :)
Blessings,
Sandra
Those are some sweet pictures.
You're right, the simple things (that are all too often overlooked) are really the most special things. I love your transferware, and that cinnamon roll looks delicious. What a great husband! I didn't even notice the backwards pants and shoes on the wrong feet until I read it, but it's so funny and sweet too! We all need to take a closer look at the things around us, for those are the things memories are made of.
I am in love with that toile pitcher! That picture of your son is just adorable!
What a precious picture of happiness! :o) I have a similar picture of my son that I treasure (he will be 14 in October). The only time I smell Cinnabon is in the airport ... what a delightful scent!! :o) Of course there is always coffee brewing near by as well! :o) Your flowers are gorgeous and I love your pitcher!! Very pretty. :o)
Thank you for your kind words about my room I am sewing in. You know the funny thing ... I am not a "big house" kind of girl ... more of a cozy small to medium size house kind of girl. I am so thankful, never the less. :o)
Have a wonderful day.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Beautiful Post Brittany!!! Keep on enjoying!!!! Nancy
What a beautiful centerpiece! Love the jar, and the flowers! Poor Carson, just coulnd't make it to the bed, huh. Love y'all!
Hyddrangeas are my favorite! They are beautiful, and such a sweet boy. Glad you are having a good day. Jackie
Post a Comment