Whew! A whole week's gone by and I haven't posted. Shame, shame. So let me tell ya what I've been up to. I've been lovin on this little guy...

We were so happy that our little nephew came all the way from Louisiana to see us! And we were also glad that he brought along the rest of his family :) We enjoyed the weekend with my brother Jeremy's family, and my Mom and Dad. Now, I wander why my Mom and Dad wanted to come...

Granna had to get her grandbaby fix. Ethan is such a sweet cuddly baby, we all 'bout smothered him.
While they were all here, we had a birthday party for Brian, who turned 6 years old. (I still can't believe how fast our kids are growin' up!)
I made Brian a space shuttle cake, since we were taking them to the Space and Rocket Center.
The cake was a lot of fun, especially when we lit up the "burners".

Here's me with the birthday boy and his little sister, Breanna. She's just precious. She's got her uncle David wrapped around her tiny little finger.
We saw lots of things at the Space Center, I kinda like this picture of the rocket.
Jeremy and Brenda rode the Space Shot...
I would have ridden it, but somebody had to stay with the kids... OK, so maybe I was a little bit chicken. :)
Jackson and Brian are practically inseparable buddies.
I love this picture of Carson stylin at the 3D theater.
And then Sunday was very special , because we had Ethan's Dedication.
And he was a perfect little angel, he just smiled up at David the whole time he was up there.
The kids all looked so cute all dressed up for Sunday, so, I thought it would be the perfect time to take some pictures of them all together.
WRONG!
They turned out pretty hilarious. Maybe in about 10 years they'll all be old enough to pose together for good picture. Carson was being a first rate grump, and the rest of them were high on something.
So that's what's been going on around here lately. We did lots of laughing, eating, swimming, eating, playing games, eating, site seeing, eating, grilling, and some more eating...

8 comments:
Brittany ~ I LOVE the space ship cake. The burners where so cute!! Very imaginative! Looks like you've been having a great time. All too soon, summer will be over! What a depressing thought. :) Have a good week.
Very cute cake!! How did you make the burners?
Looks like you all had a fun time. (Don't worry, if I had of been there, you would have had my help watching the kids!) :)
See you in a couple of weeks!
Thanks again for all the fun! We miss y'all and hope we can see you again SOON.
When we were getting ready to come back home, I asked Breanna if she was ready to come home, and she said, "No thanks, I'll just stay here with Granna!" She's a mess!
Chari, The "burners" were actually sugar cones with the ends cut off. Then we just stuck the candles inside them. I saw the idea somewhere online. It turned out being a whole lot easier than I had anticipated - it was fun!
Looks like you've had a busy and fun week! The cake looks amazing and I LOVE the candles on the end.
Hey girl, it was good to hear from ya... Loved your post, give some love to my bro and the kiddos and yourself if you want, lol. Until later...
Thanks for all the pictures. The cake is amazing! Leave it to you to come up with something so special. You sure had a busy week end and fun looking too. Love ya
Hey - nice altar! ;-)
Hope to see ya'll next week!
Post a Comment