Friday, June 12

SpLAsH!!!

We intend to take advantage of every minute of summertime. I signed Jackson up for kindergarten (through A Beka) so I want him to enjoy his last few months of freedom to the fullest. It kinda made me sad to think about it - life as he knows it is about to cease. And it will be that way for the next 13+ years. Poor child.

So, what better way to spend summer than in the pool?
The goggles just slay me.
Poor little guys. They're pitifully scrawny. Their own father said they wouldn't be winning any Mr Universe titles any time soon. And I'd really have to agree with him. Must remember to buy those wheaties...

I love this picture of the little peanut making a splash. Isn't water neat?

Jackson had to watch the little guy go down a few times, and make sure it wasn't deadly or anything before he took the plunge himself. The big weenie.


Awww... what a little sweetie.

I took some cute videos of them screaming down the slide and splashing into the pool, but...

I can hardly bear to admit it....

I took every one of them with the camera turned sideways. And what's worse is...

I do it all the time. (hanging my head in shame) You'd think I'd remember the next time. Because it really is quite uncomfortable to watch videos standing on your left ear.

sigh...

8 comments:

Ellen said...

This gave me a good laugh! That sounds so much like Nathan and Austin. The oldest seems to always to be more cautious.

Andrea said...

You're a hoot! Thanks for the laugh! (big grin)

Anonymous said...

It looks like a blast! Brian and Breanna love swimming in their pool, too. And again, Breanna is the bigger dare-devil! Hope to see y'all soon!

Rhondi said...

Hi Brittany
Your boys are adorable! Enjoy them while they can. They grow up so fast. Thanks for leaving a comment. I am glad that I could come to visit you.
((hugs) Rhondi

Unknown said...

Oh, we can always turn our computer moniters on their sides to save to left ear...it's even easier if you have a laptop. :-)

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh, what sweet Summer memories you are making!

I have to tell you I have been peeping around your past blog posts and I love the kitchen re-do! If you don't mind I would like to include a picture of it in one of my post, coming up. Of course I will add links back to your blog. You just let me know if that is okay with you.

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Nancy

RicKaren said...

Awww...so cute. And you're not alone on the video thing. I do it ALL the time! Rick says, "why?" Well, I don't really know but I can't seem to learn *sigh*

trish said...

Your boys are precious! I love the goggles! :o) I have some "young" pictures of my children (Katie and Nathan) that I always enjoy looking at, where they too are in goggles. :o) Too cute! :o)
I hope that you have a nice day.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne