Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Did he even realize you were filming him? I've felt that way before on long trips. Its a little scary. He's changing his looks, you know, Brit. No, baby hardly any more. Cute!!!
That was so cute and funny! I was just waiting to see his face go down into the plate, but luckily someone moved it out of the way before that happened. Give him a big squeeze for us. We love y'all!
6 comments:
aww...poor little guy!
I was nice to talk to you earlier. I guess we might be seeing ya'll in a couple of weeks!
Brittany,
That is just too cute!! I loved it!!
I just want to scoop him up and hold him....so sweet.
That is just to cute!! It is exactly how I feel today! :)
Did he even realize you were filming him? I've felt that way before on long trips. Its a little scary. He's changing his looks, you know, Brit. No, baby hardly any more. Cute!!!
That was so cute and funny! I was just waiting to see his face go down into the plate, but luckily someone moved it out of the way before that happened. Give him a big squeeze for us. We love y'all!
Post a Comment