Thursday, March 5

LOVE this Man!

I have to take a few moments here to gush about my sweetie. (I have warm and fuzzy feelings right now) He always knows how to make my day!
Aren't these beautiful!? The card plays "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch" when you open it. Cute.
He knows how to make me smile - sometimes he'll come in with a cinnabon box (that would make ANYBODY smile)...or truffles (I'm somewhat of a chocoholic. It has mellowing agents, OK?)...last week it was girl scout cookies. But I'm on a "diet" and flowers don't have calories. What a smart man.

Oh, and one more thing. He works well with children.

I just love this man.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

If Brad hed seen this...
He would have said that he knows how to dress, too! Nice John Deere shirt! :-)

Unknown said...

I forgot to say: the flowers are beautiful!
Guess you'd better hang on to him! :-)

Brittany said...

Actually...Dave had nothing to do with the shirt. I found it on clearance at Penney's for just a few bucks and it had a matching ski cap with it. I thought he'd be cute in his shirt and coordinating hat :) He didn't go for it.

Amanda said...

Beautiful flowers! It's those little things that remind us that our guys love us isn't it! :)

About the wood work in my computer room, it's all through the house. We just LOVE it! I am surprised over the 100 years of it's existance that NO ONE has painted them.

Thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

All I can say is Wow! Didn't know my brother had it in him. Now the legos, that's nothing new. Hey, call me sometime about our trip in may. Love ya, Holly

Brittany said...

Hey everybody,
This is David. As you well know, I don't post on here, but I need to set the record straight. Brittany is the best woman in the world! Bar none. I am a very blessed man, and I'm very thankful for her. Good mother, great cook, excellent wife!

Brittany said...

I'll get that Hacker!!
He just has to have the last word...

Shirley said...

David, I'm so proud you. Not only is Brittany blessed but I am too. You are the son any mother would be proud to have. I like this quote, "The best way to raise secure children is to show how much you love their mother."
God bless you both. Love, Mom F.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are beautiful. Way to take care of my sister-in-law, David! She deserves to be spoiled. We love y'all!