Tuesday, February 17

Works in Progress...

Hey, LOOK!! It's Daffodills!! Maybe there's really hope that Spring is on the way.
Oh, Happy Happy Joy Joy!
~
Look! It multitasks!
The kitchen is very close to completion, thanks to my resident contractor. Stay tuned for a dangerously long post of before and after pictures.
*
*WARNING!! THE FOLLOWING IMAGES MAY BE DISTURBING!*
*
I call this next series of photos
"Children on Paint Fumes".




You should thank me for removing the red eye from this one. It was vicious.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Jackson and Carson. You look goofy on paint fumes. Don't drive your parents too crazy. I'm proud of you David, you're doing great!

Amanda said...

Brittany, it doesn't look like dave is multi-tasking really, it looks like he quit what ever he was doing to talk. Men can't do that.. talk and something else... it just don't happen:

"Hon, why DID you let our child eat 10 pieces of cake while you where standing there looking at him???? ---- I was on the phone! What did you expect me to do?"

LOL.. Love the pictures!