Thursday, February 12

FOF Valentines Sweets!

Do cookies count as a "Finished Object"? You'll probably find more "objecty" Finished Objects over at the Chari Tree.

I chickened out and did these while the boys were busy playing. I tried to be very quiet, but, alas, they caught me. But I was able to pacify them with a little ball of dough. Instead of creating something with it, though, they just scarfed it down like starving puppies, and scampered off again.
Anyway, here are some of the finished cookies. I still have some more to do. We're going to hand them out at church as Valentine's gifts. If they last that long. Gotta find me a good hiding place...


I monogrammed some of them ...

All wrapped up and ready to be delivered!

Hope everyone has a very SWEET Valentine's Day!!

5 comments:

Charity said...

Those are soo sweet! (oops, no pun intended, but if it fits...) :) I count them as an "object." I've shared cakes. The cookies look professional... what don't you do? :)

Ellen said...

They look beautiful!

Andrea said...

Your cookies look to scrumptious to eat!! I had to laugh at the part of you trying to make them sneakily ;)
Congrats on your new scrappy space! It's beautiful!

Candice said...

Wow, those look so scrumptious!!!! Not to mention absolutely beautiful!

Shirley said...

May I come take classes? I'll even babysit for you. The part about the boys eating the dough made me smile. I have some little helpers who want to help make the Sunday rolls. They like to roll them up and place them on the cookie sheet. Forget perfection, I enjoy the companionship.