My "NEW" Scrap Station! I think I'm in love...
I took a good look at the one that I had and made the following deduction. It's nothing more than an ordinary old shoe box. So off to my closet I went, and found 4 empty Clark's shoe boxes. (Just one more reason to buy Clark's. Love 'em Love 'em!!) Then I got some fabric scraps out of my stash and hot glued it on. No more difficult than wrapping a present. Then finished them off with some ribbon and some label holders. Because I'm all about organization.

And VOILA! I saved myself about 50 bucks. YeeHaw.
So, would you like a tour?
You would?!
Great! Cuz I was gonna take you on one anyway.
The top drawer is home to all my cutters.
The top side drawer is divided into 2 parts: adhesives, and misc embellishments.
The next drawer is full of ribbons and various sorts of fibers.
And I even took over one of the kitchen cabinets for all my papers, stickers, and rub ons. The baskets on the top shelf of the desk are full of punches. And I used some of my pink hobnail glasses to hold scissors, pens, etc. So far it's working great. I am one happy girl. And I am officially a firm believer in Craigslist!
So, would you like a tour?
You would?!
Great! Cuz I was gonna take you on one anyway.

8 comments:
I am so happy for you... I would love to have your talent! The chair and desk are gorgeous!
So very cute! I love the boxes too!
Love it!!!
You better keep your doors locked or you will come home one day and find your new scrapbooking station has somehow ended up in Cape Girardeau MO!! :) Thanks for the ideas on covering the shoeboxes!! I have been eyeing those boxes myself! I'm wondering if the photo boxes they put on sale for half price all the time would work good too! I am going to try Craigslist here and see what I can do!! If I could kidnap you for a couple weeks I would! Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas!
What can I say... except how will you take it with you if you scrap socially? My big dilemma is do I stay stationary or mobile? It's beautiful, though.
You are having way too much fun with this!! You are such a source of inspiration!
I love my scrapbookin' station - thanx 2 hubby - in our spare bedroom. You can be stationary AND mobile - just keep your tote handy with several little containers 4 what you'll be working with, and off you go!
I love your little corner of heaven!
Beautiful!
Monica.
Post a Comment