All of you facebookers are probably tired of seeing the latest "tag" - 25 Random Things About Me. It seems to have taken over facebook in the last few days. Problem is, I just happen to prefer the Blog to facebook, and lots of the blog readers have no clue what facebook is...so I thought I'd bring the tag on over to Blogger. Is that legal?
So here they are - 25 Random Things About Me:
1. One day of winter is one too many.2. I hate snow.
3. I despise being cold. (are you seeing a trend here?)
4. I LOVE Spring and Summer.
5. I wear a kids size 3 shoe. (yes, some of my shoes have velcro closures.)
6. I still think my husband is the most handsome man I ever met. ( and he didn't even pay me to say that)
7. I have 2 little boys that can take a perfectly clean 4 bedroom house and completely destroy it in 3 minutes flat.
8. I don't enjoy cooking. But I do it out of duty.
9. Eating out is a huge weakness of mine.
10. I have been married for 10 wonderful years.
11. We had our 2 boys by In Vitro, they each had a twin that miscarried, and we plan to have 2 more in vitro babies......eventually. Oh, and one more thing...In Vitro is NOT for wimps!!!
12. I cannot swim. Water terrifies me.
13. I've never flown. Airplanes terrify me. My dear husband just corrected me - I HAVE flown. One time we took a 10 minute helicopter ride over the Smoky Mountains. Does that count? I know it's weird, but helicopters don't terrify me like planes.
14. We've moved 9 times in 10 years and I do Not recommend it.
15. I have a sweet tooth as big as Dallas. There's a special place in my heart for The Cheesecake Factory.
16. I'm a Goodwillin' Thrift shoppin' Bargain huntin' ebayin' craigslistin' nut. Oh, and did I mention I love to shop?
17. I get a thrill out of remodeling old houses. I've remodeled 5 of the houses we've lived in.
18. My husband calls me "Pharoah" (he don't get the same thrill from remodeling)
19. I turned 30 this year and I'm still not over it.
20. I love toile. In any color. It speaks to me.
21. I Love to take pictures. There are currently 7,849 photos on my computer that I've taken in the past 5 years.
22. I prefer Blogger to facebook. Blogging is my therapy. Really.
23. I love animals, scrapbooking, and chocolate.Not that those 3 have anything to do with each other...
24. I am a neat freak - I attack clutter with a vengeance.
25. I am a Pastor's wife, a stay at home Mom, my family's cook maid secretary barber accountant nurse teacher photographer referee counselor etc etc etc......And I love every minute of it....well...MOST minutes of it anyway...

5 comments:
Great idea about bring over the " 25 random things" I have had so much fun reading about people! Helps you know and understand a lot better.
Hey, Brit, I loved the Random Things. I didn't know about the Pharaoh name. That's hilarious! David don't know a good thing when he sees one. Thanks for sending me that website. I discovered I was doing it right. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. With a house like this, you can't go wrong.
The Random Things was fun reading. I was interested in the fact that you had in vitro with both of your boys. We had our daughter by
in vitro nine years ago. We tried a second time, and that one did not take. And your absolutely right! It isn't for wimps! I have "jokingly" said, that I would never let Emily whine too much about shots! Anyway, thanks so much for sharing your random things.
I know one more thing about you that you forgot to mention....You are a sweet daughter-in-law! I like everything about you.
A friend of mine pointed out a very important fact about me that really SHOULD have been right up at the top of this list so I'll just stick it in here...
I am not N-O-T- not a city gal. My goal in life is to stay as far from the city as possible. I hate traffic, crowds, well...basically everything about a city. Give me the country and a small town any day!!
Post a Comment