Saturday, December 20

Day 19

Well Happy 19th Day of Christmas. I don't have any Christmasy pictures to post, but I'll at least ramble out an update. Carson's getting a bit better, he slept all night last night without much coughing. Mr. Fixit came through once again and has saved our bathroom from destruction. The kitchen is slowly coming together and is getting finished. The only Mavis the Train in Alabama has been found and promptly bought. (whew, big sigh of relief) But I can't give a good report on the Christmas tree. If it doesn't shape up, it will find itself disowned from the family as soon as Christmas is over. But we did have a great time the other night with our friends, the Overalls. We had a fun time playing Dutch Blitz, a horrible time playing Trivial Pursuit, and we toned it all down with a slow and easy game of dominoes.

I gave Jackson the camera and let him take some pictures. He does pretty good sometimes.
David O and Faith.
Jackson informed us that he was giving Faith a ring for Christmas. I'm not real sure what he meant by that, but there was an element of concern amongst the big people.

I have no idea what this picture has to do with anything. Give a 5 year old a camera, and you never know what you'll find on it. Boy, he really should brush his teeth...

Those boys will make cowpokes out of the girls yet.
I'm slowly getting caught up on my posts. I think I'll reward myself with some hershey's candy cane kisses. Can't seem to get enough of those things...

No comments: