Saturday, October 18

My Baby is 5?!

I'm a little sentimental today. Today my little boy turns 5 years old. Can it be possible? Bear with me as I reminisce through some pictures. He was so precious as a big healthy newborn...

And he stayed so cute and chubby through his babyhood...
He and Tippy were the best of buddies. (boy, I miss that dog!)
He was such a cute baby, I couldn't resist things like this. Yes, I actually did this to my child. He'll need therapy, I'm sure.
About that chubby part? I meant it. He weren't called "Bubba" for nothin'.Here's my baby on his first birthday.
Don't forget what I said about chubby... One day he'll hate me for this. After he gets out of therapy.And here he is at 2 years old.

And then at 3...

and 4...

And now he's 5. Oh, wait a minute, where did that chubby little boy go?


I really miss my chubby baby, but I kinda like this tall skinny guy, too.

Happy Birthday Jackson!! Mommy loves you!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jackson. Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of presents.

Holly said...

Happy, happy, birthday happy, happy day, Happy , Happy birthday, Its the crazy Auntie Holly way. Yeah, Jackson! Hope it was a fun one. Love, Holly

Ellen said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Happy Birthday to Jackson! What happened to the dog? I can't remember!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! I wanted to tell you that every time I look at your blog and my daughter Anna is watching over my sholder (which I hATE), she says, "He calls me 'little girl'".

I smile every time she says it! I really wish we lived closer again!

Brittany said...

Thanks (from Jackson) for all the birthday wishes!
Ellen, right before Carson was born, we gave Tippy to my Aunt Rebekah. It was like giving away one of my children! I miss him a lot, but he's so spoiled rotten now, that I probably wouldn't want him back. But we have some fun memories of him...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Brittany! It is early Mon. morn, too early to call you so here is your first wish for the day. May this be a happy day for you. Believe me, 30 years is so young.
I actually left a message here on Sat. for Jackson but I see that it didn't post so I guess I did something wrong. Thanks for the cute pictures. They were fun to review. What a cutie he was and is. Lots of love, Mom F.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday dear sis-in-law,
I came by your blog this morning hoping for a photo montage of you through the years. I would love to see the old memories. You know how I am about pictures. Remember how much I love you and I'm so happy to have you as another sister.