Friday, October 17

Finished Object Friday...a little more scrappin'

For my "Finished Object Friday" this week, I pulled out some of the pages I made several months ago. They've since been auctioned off on Ebay.
I loved making the overalls on this little boy bear.
These ladybug pages could be laid out this way...
Or this way. (I love to work with these bright colors.)
I also like the softer colors...you know, I just like all kinds of colors. The rhinestone snowflakes really add to this "Snow Sweet" page. I have fun putting in little details, like the "fur" in the little girl's boots. She even has shoe laces!
Be sure to visit Chari's blog for more crafty projects!

5 comments:

Charity said...

Those are so cute! You come up with such neat ideas. :)

Anonymous said...

I am interested in your Ebay auctions... what is your seller name?

Anonymous said...

Ok Brittany, it's time for a tutorial!!!!! :-)
~Kristi

Brittany said...

To "Anonymous"
I haven't listed anything on ebay in Several months, and I've decided I need to get caught up on my own scrapbooks before I sell again. So, I'm kinda out of the business for awhile. But there are TONS of beautiful pages by other scrappers on there. Just look under the category of "premade scrapbook pages". I don't know if I'll ever get back into it or not.

Unknown said...

The Snow Sweet pages are my favorite. Nice colors. All those details....what a patient person you are!