Monday, August 25

The "New House" Part 3

We're still working on the kitchen, and probably will be for the next 95 years, so in the meantime, I'll share a few of the other rooms...
The Dining Room:

Yeah, I've already been given lots of grief about my tall table, but I like it, OK?
Moving on to the Master Bedroom...

The quote over the bed says, "Happiness is being married to your best friend." Nuff said.

Next in our pictoral (is that even a word?) tour is the boys room:

And, no, it isn't always this clean. They have a separate room for all of their toys and stuff, but it's no where near photo worthy at this time. Maybe I'll finish it sometime in the next 95 years ...after I finish the kitchen.

I must go for now...Jackson is trying to handcuff his brother to a chair...sigh...

6 comments:

RicKaren said...

Looking good Brittany! Are you getting tired yet? :)

Melissa said...

The house is looking great. I have one of those wall words for the nursery, hopefully it will get put up before it arrives.

Lisa said...

Hi Brittany! Love your improvements. There not too much fun while doing it, but the hard work does pay off...we did some upgrades to our home.

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! I'm happy for you and David to have such a lovely home. God is good.

Anonymous said...

Cute house. you are getting close! It is always great when it's all done. Trisha

Holly said...

Brit, I LOVE your tall table. Funny, I was telling Shawn about them and saying how I'd like to have one. Anyway, keep up the great work. Love, Holly