Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Wow! Ya'll are getting to be old folks! :-) When you get a chance, can you email me at lks2001@cebridge.net I need to ask you about your die cuts and also I showed a girl at work your blog and she is interested in buying some scrapbook pages! What's your ebay store name or whatever? Thanks! ~KRisti
Sorry we missed his birthday, but tell him we're (I'm) so happy he turned 30! I do that next year and Kirk 4 months after me. I'm always reminded that I'm the oldest in this family!!!
2 comments:
Wow! Ya'll are getting to be old folks! :-) When you get a chance, can you email me at lks2001@cebridge.net
I need to ask you about your die cuts and also I showed a girl at work your blog and she is interested in buying some scrapbook pages! What's your ebay store name or whatever?
Thanks! ~KRisti
Sorry we missed his birthday, but tell him we're (I'm) so happy he turned 30! I do that next year and Kirk 4 months after me. I'm always reminded that I'm the oldest in this family!!!
Post a Comment