.
I told Carson to put on some unders, and this was the way he chose to wear them. Naturally, Jackson had to keep up with the latest fad, so he donned a "hat" of his own. (I had to crop the photo at the bottom because, well, Carson's unders were on his head.) Something about wearing underwear on their heads gave them an urge to flex their muscles. It must be a boy thing.
.
.
Sigh...I really need a little girl...

6 comments:
My what "men" you have. You never know that my be the new fall fashion in Paris. They will "love" that picture in a few short years.
So funny. Our grandson did that but fortunately, he picked up his cousin's extra pair of undies so still had some on where they should be as well!! LOL!!! This is a great photo and one you can show them when they're about 18 or so!!
I can completely relate - I'm outnumbered myself! Boys are SO different than girls.
I guess with 3 girls, I can't really relate to that one...not entirely anyway :) Maybe I need a little boy at my house, I'm not sure...'Daddy' might be all the boy I can manage! They are going to LOVE you for taking that picture to share with their future wives!
Hey Brittany!
I can assure you that they really do outgrow this fad. Josh and Ben are rarely seen in this attire anymore! Smile! I will concur with your closing remark.....that smocked dress is waiting impatiently in my closet.
All my love!
Thanks for the good laugh. That's what I love about kids...they unconciously bring humor (and joy) into our lives. The muscle flexing will stay with them for a life time. My Dad did that all his life. It always made me laugh.
Post a Comment