Thursday, June 5

Scrapbooking ...

I've discovered a fun way to make a little extra spending money. I'm in this kick right now of selling premade scrapbook pages on Ebay ( which happens to be one of my favorite places!) It's funny what people will pay you to do the work for them! I thought I would share some of the ones that went over pretty good.

"Cute As Can Bee"
"Down on The Farm"
This one was really fun to do, I made the barn doors open for more photo mats, and added "real" curtains.
This one was called "Mom" for Mother's Day.
"Lucky to Have You"
I'm starting to run out of ideas for new projects. Anybody have any good ones I can try? I'm starting on a lady bug layout next, if I can find enough time to finish it!
Thanks for all the nice comments about my bathroom! You guys make me feel almost like a little Martha Stewart... well, maybe just a little :) After all, this isn't exactly a Home and Garden page!

7 comments:

Charity said...

What cute pages and what a neat idea to make some extra cash!

Melissa said...

So Cute! The pages are adorable, maybe I should send you my wedding pics and let you make the whole album. I can't seem to get it done vey fast. They pages are so cute, keep up the good work.

Marcus and Julie said...

Your pages are so cute!!! I love to scrapebook, but haven't done it in awhile. There are alot of military men coming home from Iraw these days you might could do something like that. There are alot of daddies coming home and meeting their babies for the first time so something like that might be really cute!!! Just a few thoughts coming from a military wife.
Keep up the good work!! It looks good

Anonymous said...

Your pages are adorable! Too bad we didn't live closer-we could get together for a crop day! Do you make the die-cuts yourself or are they store bought?

RicKaren said...

I love, love, love, your scrapbook pages! I too like to scrapbook but I seem to run out of patience and they don't turn out as nice when I hurry and get them done. Then, there is the expence...but hey, great idea! (Getting paid to scrapbook!)

Trisha said...

What adorable pages. Makes me want to dig out the old pictures and start to work! Maybe you will give me some inspiration! :) Trisha

Brittany said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! Julie, that is a great idea, I'll have to ponder it for a while... Kristi, I make all of the animals and most other embellishments by hand. I find that the more hand made the pages are, the more people will pay for them. Besides that, it keeps my cost down, my main supplies are cardstock and scissors! (store-bought stuff is way overpriced anyway :(