Tuesday, June 10

Budding Mechanic

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this...
Dave was working on his car, and Jackson was right beside him working up a sweat. He even managed to get grease smeared all over himself. I'm happy to know that if I ever have a flat, my 4 year old can change it for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute! By the way, how much do you sell your scrap book pages for? I'm not good at it, and I never get around to making one.

Lisa said...

So cute-he's got the right idea...it's the boy in 'em!

Also loved your scrapbook pages...I scrapbook too and love putting the memories in my books!

Trisha said...

Cute picture! They grow up so fast, don't they? Trisha

Unknown said...

Hey Britt, This is history being repeated....Your Papaw and Dad, David's Grandpa Throne and Fogleman and Dad. This is inevitable. Besides that it's just plain cute. Thanks for sharing it with us. Love ya.

RicKaren said...

Awww! Now I see what I miss having all girls. :)