Here is the product of my last scrap session. I really had fun with this one. It's called " One Brave Little Patient". I bought a new sewing machine this past weekend and I learned how to use it on this page, so don't look too closely at the stitching. I'm thrilled with the new machine - it sews so much nicer (and easier) than my old one.

Speaking of Carson, he's sick again. He has a nasty cold with lots of drainage which makes his reflux that much worse. He hardly eats anything at all, and when he does, well, you know what happens. He's pretty miserable right now. David's a bit under the weather, too. He has gotten a flare up of tendonitus in his hip - he can hardly move that leg. Carson has stopped limping, so now David started it. Is there some kind of law that says everyone in our family can't all be well at the same time? Someone is always sick, or so it seems. I'm blaming it all on the cold weather - I blame everything on the cold weather.
5 comments:
The scrapbook page is great. You do a wonderful job on your pages and the stitching looks pretty good too. Sorry you family is sick. Yeah, it's probably the cold weather, I'm tired of it too.
I can relate to all of the sickness. It seems like we get over one thing to only have another sickness hit. I hope spring comes fast!
Very cute scrap book page! Sorry your little one is sick and David doesn't feel good. Kayla is sick today also - another cold I guess. She's been real sleepy today. Hope you all feel good soon at the same time!! Crystal
Love your scrapbooking page! i'm one too, a scrapbooker. I just love. I'm trying to do the "catch up" thing now. There's alot to tell about and those little things they say, you just have to record them! :)
Sorry sickness has visited your house. We have been quite well thank goodness...
You all take care and get better...Lisa
My computer was acting up on my post-sorry about that.
Post a Comment