The love of aviation runs deep in Fogleman blood! Jackson is already a huge airplane lover. He knows the names of many different planes. David took him out to the airport to see a B-17 and a B-24. He said he wanted to stand by the "peller".
Monday, November 5
Like Father Like Son
The love of aviation runs deep in Fogleman blood! Jackson is already a huge airplane lover. He knows the names of many different planes. David took him out to the airport to see a B-17 and a B-24. He said he wanted to stand by the "peller".
Labels:
Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Brittany! You're doing a great job on your website. Kirk enjoys hearing from David every so often. Hope you are all well. I do hope Carson gets better with the new medicine. I hate to see a child have to go to the hospital let alone have to be poked with a needle! I hate em too. Take care, Crystal Seward
Post a Comment