I am Brittany Fogleman. I have been married to David for 9 years. We have 2 little boys, Jackson - age 4, and Carson - age 22 months. We have been in the ministry for 4 years, and we are currently pastoring a wonderful little Bible Methodist Church in Hazel Green, AL. We are both loving serving the Lord here. He has blessed us with a great place to minister.
My sister in law, Heidi, and my good friend, Ellen, convinced me that this was easy to do - so here we are! Any tips or help would be so appreciated - as this is very new to me. I will attempt to add some pictures and keep everyone posted on our daily happenings. There's always something new going on in the Fogleman Family!

2 comments:
Hi Brittany! Nice to see pictures of you all. It feels like you aren't so far away like that. Hope all is going well for you. We are doing great.
We finally got our house built and are enjoying it. Sure would love to see you all. Have a great Thanksgiving!!
PS I got your blog page from Ellen's site. TRISHA DODD
It is very nice to be able to keep up with what's going on with your family. I like what you've done with your page.
Post a Comment