Monday, April 15

Spring Touches

Yay for SPRING!! My favorite time of year! We've had some beautiful warm sunshiney days lately, and it's like taking a happy pill. Love it! 
And yep, I've already brought out the flip flops :)
 Here's a peak at some springiness in the old parsonage...

The bedroom mantel pretty much stays the same all year, I just added a few little spring things.

 I love pops of yellow in the bedroom, too!


 And you can't decorate for spring without TULIPS! Love 'em love 'em. 

 This was our table centerpiece for Easter. Quick and easy.


But wait.......

there's more!

I've got lots of spring goodies in the living room, and I'm working on a post right now to show you the living room makeover so far. Stay tuned, I'll have it up in a jif!

Happy Spring!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting on the edge of my seat... ;)

Unknown said...

Love all of your springiness :-) Can't wait to see your redo! Happy Springtime!!

Charity said...

Always love seeing your creativity at work! You really make homemaking something beautiful!
-Charity

Charity said...

Love all the spring touches! So pretty!

Cindy said...

Your spring touches are really beautiful, I love your style!
Hugs, Cindy