Saturday, March 30

New Goodies in the Shop!

I just listed some new goodies in my Etsy Shop! I made one of these bags for myself, and I liked it so much I decided to make some more to share :) I love this bag - it's a great size, and it's just so cute =)  I think I'll be making some more colors to list this week.





Photobucket

11 comments:

samantha said...

These bags are gorgeous! I'm attempting to make a ruffled bag for myself, but I can't figure out how to make them ruffled like that. You're an amazing at these crafts!

stahlfamilymississippi said...

I have checked out your Etsy shop - very cute things! You are so talented, I sure wish I could sew! I have just re-opened my shop after a year. Stop by if you get a chance!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SouthernShabbyGal?ref=si_shop

Tricia G. said...

I desperately NEED one of these bags!!! So cute!

RicKaren said...

Now you might have me here. I love these. =)

Melissa said...

These bags are so cute. You don't happen to have a yellow chevron one do you, I would certainly order a yellow one. Hope your shop is going great ~ Happy Selling.

Angela said...

After buying the other ruffled bag I think I could have sold at least 10 for you if I had your business card to hand out. Seriously, everyone loved it! An idea is to send your customers a few cards with your Etsy Shop on there so that when their bag is admired they can hand out your card!!!! I've told sooo many ladies about your shop!

Brittany said...

Thanks to all of you =)
Melissa, I will definitely be making some in yellow, as well as lime green, and gray - just as soon as my fabric comes in! I'll be making some other prints also, so just keep checking back.
Angela, I must not have had my cards when I shipped your bag - I've been adding little business cards to the pockets of the bags now. You're right - my best advertisers are my happy customers :) Thanks so much for telling people about my shop!!

Cindy said...

Those are GORGEOUS! I want one so badly... but I will have to wait until I get a job before I'll be spending any money. I love the fabric you've used, I can't find that in my city at all... we're so behind the times.
Have a good day!
Cindy

Hannah said...

ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

So cute!

The Dickinsons said...

Those bags are Adorbs. =) So cute! =) Love them.

I'm hoping to blog soon and show your sign hanging in my house above our old ice box. Every time I go into my dinning room, it makes me want to squeal!!! Thank you so MUCH!!

Hoping all is well. Jesus is helping us. I'm very tired (we arrived in N.C. at 1:45 AM last night =) but we are having a nice deputation.

Love,
~Heather~