Thursday, September 27

My New Shop, and a GIVEAWAY!

I'm so excited to tell you all that I've opened up an etsy shop!!!
I've received LOTS of emails about the tote bags I made a few years ago, thanks to Pinterest I'm sure :) 
So anyhoo...I decided to make up a batch of them and offer them for sale for those of you who don't like to sew! 
And as a sort of Grand Opening celebration, I'm going to give away one of these tote bags to one of you, my lovely peeps! The prize will be one of these floral and gingham totes as pictured below. But there are many other styles for sale in the shop. 
All you have to do to enter is visit my etsy shop,
and leave a comment here on the blog telling me which bag is your favorite! 
There are quite a few to pick from...
There are some shabby chic bags...

There are some fallish bags...

 There are several chevron bags...

And there are even some striped ones, too!

All of the flower pins are removable, so you can wear them on your jacket, sweater, or on another purse if you'd like! 

The giveaway starts now, and will close in one week - on Friday October 5th at midnight. I will announce the winner on Saturday morning (October 6th). The giveaway is open to anybody in the US or Canada, but if you do not have a blog, please be sure to leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you! 
Good luck, and I'll see ya at the Shop! :)


Photobucket

56 comments:

Charity said...

Wow! What a tough choice! They're all beautiful, and congrats on opening your own Etsy shop! I hope you do really well! My fave: the retro floral and gingham!

Jen said...

Love your blog and now your etsy shop! You are one talented lady! I have to choose the retro floral & gingham bag...it's the original!
Thanks for the opportunity to win.
www.crlodge.blogspot.com

GLOANN said...

Difficult choice. Probably the one I would use the most is the plain muslin with the three flowers, but the prettiest to me is the floral & gingham that is the giveaway one. So cute. Since I don't blog my email addy is gloriamartensataoldotcom

Angela said...

I just can't choose between the Fall one and the Chevron striped!!!! They are so cute. I remember seeing them when you posted them a while back and I actually have the canvas bags I could try it myself....but oh I don't have much patience with a sewing machine!!! Love them! Great price too!

RicKaren said...

I think the Shabby Chic, because I would/could use it the most, but I really love the Chevron, and the stripes and the retro and right now, I love the fall one! Yep, I like them all! I hope your shop does amazing--headed there now!

Dreamin' said...

I love the bags!! You really make it hard to choose....I am picking the French Print, however, I love the Chevron, Navy and White Stripes, and the Plain Ruffled one.:) Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Liz said...

Gingham & floral is fun, love the cream too... They are all great! Glad to see your new venture!

Maresa said...

I think the Chevron bag is my favorite but I like the shabby chic oen too. They are all jsut adorable!! Congrates on your new shop.

Unknown said...

Very cute bags & congrats on etsy shop!! Hard to choose a fav but grey chevron gets it, but blue striped next, and all the rest!:)

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Very cute bags. They look so fun. My #1 fav is the floral/gingham and my #2 fav is in your shop black French/toile

I hope your shop does very well for you.

Charity said...

Oooo, Oooo.... pick me!!!! I love the yellow and gray ones! So hard to pick! :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog. Congratulations on opening your shop......one of these days I will get there!!!
I love the retro floral one!

Anonymous said...

I love the chevron/auqua one......but they are all ADORABLE!!!

Kimberly said...

Love the retro floral and gingham! I'm happy to see that you have an etsy shop :) Congratulations! email is kim.mcbryant@wildblue.net

Ronda said...

Brittany!!!! I'm sooo jealous!!! LOL.... Love the thngs you do! (so does mom...everytime I talk to her she tells me something you have done!) I use bags all the time! It depends what i'm doing as to what one I would like the best! I'd enjoy any of them!

Angie @ www.ourjoyfulliving.com said...

Hard choice they are all lovely. I would probably choise the cream or the retro & ginhgham one. I love those 2 the best. I would love to have one of these.

My email is ourjoyfulliving @ gmail . com

Daryl Hausman said...

They are all so lovely! Great job! I like them all. So I'll have to add this to my Christmas wish list!=) My favorite is the floral and stripe.
Laura Hausman (Heather's Sis)

Bryan and Marsha said...

I love them all!! Beautiful job...I think your cute outfits help the bags to look all the more adorable! I really am partial to the gray chevron tote!!! Beautiful job!

Constance said...

navy blue and white strip with yellow flower. I love them all. You do a great job

King's Cleaning said...

Whoo hoo! Your open..... So very happy for you!!! I think my favs are the red and black chevron and the gingham one. Love your shoppe and your beautiful bags. Will definitely be a customer!!!

King's Cleaning said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{krista} said...

I love the all canvas one with the canvas ruffles! These are darling!

Hannah said...

Your totes are gorgeous! I'm in love with the navy blue and white striped tote!
Great giveaway! Best of luck in your new shop!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the striped blue with yellow. However, very hard choice. All are awesome!

Unknown said...

Oops! michelledurkee@gmail.com

Darlene D said...

Wow, good for you! I hope you do very well! I think my favourite is the retro floral and gingham but I really love the plain cream coloured one too!! Congrats on your new shop!

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness, they are all so adorable, it's almost impossible to choose, but i am going to say the Fall Ruffled Tote is my favourite!
Lord bless you in this endeavour, I hope you sell hoards of them!
Hugs, Cindy

Unknown said...

I like the gray and yellow. Good luck with Etsy!

Tammy said...

All the bags are so cute! I especially love the pink and black one!

Unknown said...

oops! I forgot to put my email address. nannysbaby17@gmail.com

Keith and Crystal said...

I like the floral one, but they are all so pretty! You did a fabulous job on all of them.

I enjoy reading your blog.

Blessings,
Crystal

kescrs(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kathy Rosecrans said...

I love them all!! But my faves would have to be the chevron, the striped one, and the floral prints with gingham one. thanks for the chance to win.

Rebekah said...

I would have to pick the Fall bag! Its my favorite time of the year!!!! They all are nice !My email is brw1996@nc.rr.com

Simply Farmhouse said...

Brittany I love your new look...of your blog. Please enter me in the drawing.

Jen said...

Love all of them. My favorite though is the Ruffled Tote Bag with Removable Flower Pins. Always enjoy your blog.

Monica said...

I love the black and white chevron ruffle with the red flowers. It would look so great hanging from my shoulder. Ever since I saw these bags I have been wanting to make one but just haven't got to it. If I won one I would be so happy!!

The Taylors said...

Oh Wow, tough to choose just one "favorite" they are so great -congrats by the way on the opening of your Etsy shop.
I would have to say either the navy blue and white striped or the the grey chevron would be my favorite.

Carrie said...

I love the retro floral and gingham purse! So adorable! Email is sargentcarrie@yahoo.com

Jana said...

Wow-- Love these bags!! One of my favorites would be the navy/white stripe and yellow!! Cute, Cute!!!

The Dickinsons said...

Brittany, you "done good." =) They are all adorable! Love the floral and gingham, the cream one, and the fall one too.
But since I'm not in the USA or Canada right now, I'll just look forward to seeing who wins. =)

So glad you opened a shop. I hope it goes GREAT for you!

Thanks for your fun comments!

Have a super weekend! =)
~Heather~

Jen said...

They're all really pretty but I think the Retro Floral & Gingham has my heart!! I love that the flower comes off and can be used on it's own. Good luck!

MBrake said...

I LOVE the Black Houndstooth, Zebra Print, and Hot Pink tote! You did an awesome job on all that are in there!

Monica said...

Just went back and looked at the bags again (really hoping I'll win one) and I also love the retro floral and gingham.

Ronda said...

LOVE these beautiful purses....you are very talented and creative. Thanks for the chance to enter...love the French print, but would enjoy any one of them! :)

Rhonda said...

hope your new shop is very successful! you have beautiful products. The gray yellow and white would be my daughters favorite I think, but I really like the solid cream one.

Vanessa Froelich said...

Love the blog, and all the bags are really cute! I think my favorite is the black and pink one.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Good golly they are all so very pretty!! I think I like the one in the first photo best, but it's very hard to choose!

Arnoldcp11 said...

I love so many of them, but the
Gray Chevron Ruffled Tote Bag with Removable Flower pin is probably my favorite! Adorable!

{northern cottage} said...

how fabulous for you! I'm so excited that you've followed your heart & opened up your new shoppe! go girl! I'd be honored to call one of your bags my own!! xoxo

NORTHERN COTTAGE {http://www.NorthernCottage.net}

{northern cottage} said...

oh I forgot to tell you - my fav is probably....the gray chevron baby...oh yum!

Andrea said...

YAY for you, starting an Etsy shop :) That's awesome!
Pretty please put my name in the drawing ;) My fav is the Retro Floral and Gingham Ruffled one - SO SO cute!

Ruffles and Relics said...

Congrats and best of luck with your shop! I really like the ruffled Tote Bag with Removable Flower Pins..

sarahmfry said...

Love the brown and pink fallish bag! And the Chevron. And the stripes. I like to have a purse that can double as a diaper bag....at least a diaper or two and a packet of wipes and a couple of matchbox cars. Your bags are perfect! Love your blog. I stand in awe of how everything you touch turns to gorgeous.

Brandi Watson said...

Oh my goodness! I love them all! Pick me, pick me! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, on your new adventure! I like the zebra/hot pink one because it is so my daughter right now but they are all lovely. I hope you are very successful in your shop!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.