Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Brittany, I'm just now getting on the rest of your Days of Christmas pictures. Something happened to my blog hopping around the 18th day or so! Your style is absolutely beautiful. And those stockings are so stinkin' cute!! Hope to see you soon...
7 comments:
Your cupcakes are Cute! And love your cake stand. I miss having a variety of fun cake stands to use. You did a great job on the chocolate "A's". =)
~Heather~
Very delicious looking and attractive, too. Yummy!
Hugs, Cindy
Looks yummy!! Do I have to be a 'Bama fan to enjoy?? ;)
Brittany, I'm just now getting on the rest of your Days of Christmas pictures. Something happened to my blog hopping around the 18th day or so! Your style is absolutely beautiful. And those stockings are so stinkin' cute!! Hope to see you soon...
Cute!
I bet those tasted wonderful! :) They are really cute!
Lovely!!! How long did it take you to make all the A's?
~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"
Post a Comment