Remember when I asked you to guess what I was "sewing" way back there on Day 3?
TaDa!
His and hers stockings.
Can I get an "Awwww"?
It was supposed to be a set of 5 stockings, but we won't get into that. Apparently stocking making isn't one of my stronger talents. And in case you were wondering why the B is so humongous, I'll be replacing it with the smaller size to match the D just as soon as Hobby Lobby gets some more of them in. His stocking is trimmed with a ruffle cut from a vintage sheet, mine is trimmed with 3 rows of white ruffles.
So if you guessed stockings, pat yourself on the back from me! If you guessed tree skirt, thank you. Thank you for thinking I really was that industrious ;) Maybe next year... Wait, who am I kidding??



3 comments:
The stockings are cute. I love the trees on each side of the entry and the wreath on the door.
They turned out great!! Very cute! (and you can do that tree skirt... just start in Feburary, right?) ;)
Wow! You have a beautiful home! And very good taste and talent in decor.
Post a Comment