Saturday, December 17

Day 17

This little guy made our 17th Day of Christmas a very happy one!
See, we hadn't seen him in 6 and a half years. 
Meet Tippy. The best little pooch I ever had. We got him as a pup, and kept him for about 3 years, till I got too sick (preggo with second child...) to take care of him and a wild little 2 year old both. So we gave him to my Aunt and Uncle, who have taken *very* good care of him. 
As a matter of fact, he's living the life of Riley.
Wow - we didn't realize it had been that long since we'd gone to my Uncle's place. I don't think ole Tip had a clue who we were, but he was loving all the attention anyway.

Humor me while I share a few old pics of our little buddy...
Jackson and Tippy were the best of buds from the very beginning. (Jack was 3 months old here.)
They even shared their toys...

This Easter piccy never fails to crack me up - methinks they'd both had a little too much Easter candy...

The little guy hadn't changed a bit.
And he still even has that same silly smile. 
I always did like that silly smile...
Photobucket

7 comments:

Charity said...

CUTE!!!! I love it that Tippy has the same expression in the last two pictures!! :) So fun! Six years. Wow!

The Dickinsons said...

Cute. Loved the pics of your baby Jackson with your puppy...cute and hilarious! =)

~Heather~

Nicki said...

Such an adorable dog. You can tell he has a lot of personality. I think you need to "kidnap" him from your uncle.

Cindy said...

He looks like a very sweet pooch, I love his antics and his smile. It must have been hard to adopt him out, I would have hated it, I know. But sometimes you have to do hard things, like that. I had a cat that I loved that I had to adopt out. I was just too allergic to her.
Hugs, Cindy

Making Memories 1999 said...

He has one cute puppy smile!!

Jackie said...

"Living the high life" doesn't even come close to what that dog lives now! Haha!! He's spoiled rotten!! I'm beginning to wonder if in an emergency which one Daryl would save, Tippy or Rebekah?! Haha! It was good to see y'all Saturday!

Holly said...

I see some of Weston in those pics of Jackson. Loved the Tippy update, he's so cute.