Thursday, December 15

Day 15

A lovely group of carolers came by to sing to us last night. 
 It was so nice to see our friend, Pastor Scott, and his group from the Presbyterian Church across the street. 
They were doing a great job singing and spreading Christmas cheer! 
(Oh, and I added the snow in there myself - just to make it seem a little more festive. It's actually been in the 70's here this week - I LOVE Alabama!)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Charity said...

Very fun!! Caroling is on the agenda for our church next week - just hope it isn't raining... ;)

The Dickinsons said...

Cute "snowy" pics of your carolers.

Caroling is so fun, and we have great memories of doing it when we were in the US. =)

~Heather~

Unknown said...

We're supposed to go next Wednesday complete with food at the fellowship hall afterwards. Ya gotta eat! :)

Cindy said...

I LOVE carolers!!! And I enjoy caroling, too.
Hugs, Cindy

Connie Snodgrass said...

Brittany, I am loving all your pictures!