Tuesday, December 13

Day 11

One the many fun things about Christmas is the Christmas cards. Emails just aren't quite the same, ya know? I like a for real card that I can hang up somewhere! This year I'm stringing them up with mini clothespins. The little bucket has extra pins in it. (Love those Logan's buckets!)
Photobucket

6 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Very cute, Brittany! Love the little chalkboard and bucket. =)

Enjoy those "FOR REAL cards" for us! For some reason our mail isn't getting through to us here in Argentina (who knows where it is going!) It looks like we won't get any REAL cards this Christmas. =(
So...we are Thanking God for internet. =)

Christmas blessings,
~Heather~

Melissa said...

So neat, I spotted our card. I am hanging the cards we receive where the advent bags are, as we remove a bag a card goes up.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charity said...

Love this idea!! I'm actually planning to do something similar! :) Just need to get our cards sent so we can get some back! ;)

Unknown said...

I was thinking of something like this, too. Doubt it'll get done. LOL!

Cindy said...

That's so pretty!
Nice place to put all the wonderful Christmas cards, too.
Hugs, Cindy