Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
aww..so cute! I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on your blog today. Don't know where the time goes. Your little guy has gotten so big. Your house is simply gorgeous! Wow. No words. Have blessed Christmas! Tammy
10 comments:
Too Cute! =D
~Heather~
Completely adorable!
What a cute little bum, I mean diaper!
Hugs, Cindy
Adorable!
aww..so cute! I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on your blog today. Don't know where the time goes. Your little guy has gotten so big.
Your house is simply gorgeous! Wow. No words.
Have blessed Christmas!
Tammy
Funny!! :)
cute.
I saw these and was just wishing I had a baby bum to put them on, so cute!
Oh, my!! Too Cute!!!
This is so stinking cute I HAD to show hubby... His response "looks like crab meat" Hahahaha I bout died!
Post a Comment