I'm *finally* starting to work on a few photos for the tab up there that says "The Parsonage". Yeah, it's the one that has said "coming soon!" for about a year now... Soooo, even though you've all probably seen the old parsonage a gazillion times, I thought I'd post some of the pics here, too.
First Stop - the Living Room!
Let me just say again how glad I am that I went out on a whim and threw all that blue in there. Made all. the. difference. in. the. world! Besides, burgundy and gold were just Sooo last year... or was it last decade.... Adding the blue accessories and paint was a cheap and easy way to update without tossing our furniture.
The "comfort gray" (by Sherwin Williams) walls have sparked an ongoing debate in the old parsonage. The preacher says it's BLUE. I say it's greenish gray. Others think it's just plain green. Whatever it is, I LIKE it!
And now for a pictoral story of the living room evolution...
Stay tuned for part two!





9 comments:
You have done a beautiful job of updating your living room. I think it looks very pretty and I like the paint colour. Blessings, Pamela
Well, I love it! One of these days, I'm gonna come visit ya and see it in person! I know we'd be great friends. :) :) LOL
So glad to see you back posting! Hope you are all doing well. Bet the baby has grown a ton!!!
Such a pretty peaceful room! And, yes, I think it's a pretty gray... (sorry, Dave...) :)
Everything looks really nice. I like the changes you made. =)
Do you know how to contact GLOANN? She's someone that signed my blog and said that she comes to my blog from yours. Anyways, she gave me the tip of editing out the mosquito bite on Baby Mary's face...and I just wanted to Thank her! (But couldn't figure out which blog was hers. =)
I'm glad you are blogging again, we love to see a new post. =)
Love,
~Heather~
Looks lovely. I like the during and the after. You do a nice job at all you do. Enjoy your blog.
Dear Brittany,
I had a question for you, but the e-mail link on your profile wasn't working for me... would you mind to send me a msg at your convenience?
iluvdarrell(at)sbcglobal(dot)com
Thank you!
Such a beautiful transformation!
Beautiful! Love your peaceful colors!
Post a Comment