Tuesday, July 5

And Baby Makes 5!

Introducing....
Baby Weston!
 Born June 29, weighing 7 lbs 14 oz, 22 inches long.
Mommy was SOOO happy to meet him! He is just absolutely precious.

 Proud Daddy with baby boy # 3.

 Big brother Carson loves him lots!

 Part of the welcoming committee :) Mamaw, Jackson, Carson, and Granna.

 Our new family...
 We've decided to keep him :) 

Mommy and baby are doing well, and we're so thankful for this newest little blessing!

Photobucket

22 comments:

Charity said...

So precious! Love the family picture! And the one below it - looks like he's smiling! ;)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how they just waltz in and become a part of the family like they've always been there. He's a cutie!

Making Memories 1999 said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your handsome little guy!

Pamela Gordon said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your handsome son Weston! He's just beautiful. God bless you all! Pamela

GLOANN said...

Loved seeing your pictures of the new baby and your family. Have been checking daily to see if he had arrived. Glad that all went well.

Leah said...

He is precious and you look great! Looking forward to more pictures and hearing about the many memories your little family is making with its newest member!!

Simply LKJ said...

Congratulations Brittany! He is just precious, and long too!!!

Kim said...

AW, so happy for you Brittany. Your new addition is just precious and so alert! My baby boy was the same weight when he was born in Jan. and he is in 12 mo. clothes already! Enjoy your new bundle.
xoxo,
Kim

The Dickinsons said...

YEA! I've been watching your blog...and praying for you...knowing that any day we'd get to meet your new little one! Glad that He's here safely! He's precious! Enjoyed seeing the nice pictures! Blessings on you as you enjoy these first few days/weeks with your Weston. They grow up so fast. I cannot believe that our baby Mary is now 9 months! =)
Love,
~Heather~

Pam B said...

Congratulations!!!

Maresa said...

He is precious!! So glad he is here safe and sound and everything went well. Family of five looks awesome. Congratulations!!

L ~ S said...

Congrats! I love their matching shirts!

Leanne Helums said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Michelle Durkee said...

Congrats! I have been watching your blog daily for an update on meeting the new little man. 3 boys are fun. Enjoy!

lila said...

Knew it was getting close but not here already. I was suprised and happy for you all. Congrats. He is so cute and he came on our anniversary. Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your precious little one! What a beautiful family you have!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Tammy said...

Congratulations on your new baby! I've been wondering and waiting to hear when he arrived. God Bless!

Nikki said...

I came over from Chari's blog, and I thought I would say congratulations and you have a beautiful baby!

Cindy said...

Hi Brittany,
Your baby is absolutely and completely adorable!!!! You look wonderful! He is so alert in the last photo. Congratulations to your beautiful, sweet family.
Hugs, Cindy

Andrea said...

CONGRATS...Another little bundle of blue! So happy for you, Brittany! I've enjoyed your pics on fb, too. :)

trish said...

He is absolutely perfect!! :o)
Congratulations! :o)

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh there is nothing like a brand new babe. How wonderful for you all.