Welcome to The Painted Parsonage, where I share my life as a Preacher's wife, and how we're making our parsonage a home and haven for our family. I hope you find something on this little blog that inspires you!
Oh my goodness!!! I want one, I also want a Cracker Barrel near me! LOL! That would be better than a cute new purse every week! That is just so adorable, maybe I could make one like that!!! I should try. I am going to copy the photo, just so you know and try to make it. Hugs, Cindy
5 comments:
Adorable purse! If only I had a "Cracker Barrel" near me. ;)
Thanks for your sweet comment! =)
Oh my goodness!!! I want one, I also want a Cracker Barrel near me! LOL! That would be better than a cute new purse every week! That is just so adorable, maybe I could make one like that!!! I should try. I am going to copy the photo, just so you know and try to make it.
Hugs, Cindy
Love, love!! I spotted those the last time we were at CB - but they didn't have that cute color, or I might have grabbed one!! :)
Very cute. Glad you could get one. Loving your blog!
So cute!
Post a Comment