Monday, May 9

Beach Boys!

We thoroughly enjoyed our little mini vacation to the Gulf! I took a gazillion pics, but I won't bore you with all of them. I chose a few favorites to share...

Love all my guys! 




Let me just tell you, 3 days is not long enough to soak up sun, sand, waves, all that good gulf food,
 the awesome shopping....

But I gave it my best shot ;)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Charity said...

Love, love the pictures!! That beach looks soo inviting!! Maybe one of these days/years... :)

Pamela Gordon said...

What beautiful pictures of you and your beautiful family. I love the beach and a 3 day getaway is better than none I say. My hubby and I just had a weekend getaway to another city. Come on over and see my post. It's not the beach but it was a change :-) Blessings, Pamela

Cindy said...

Hello Brittany,
Lovely photos! You take great family photos. Your boys look happy and healthy and so do you!
A person, especially a Pastor needs three days to finally relax and then a week to enjoy being with family and away from the daily grind. I'm glad you got away, though.
Love and hugs, Cindy

Unknown said...

Love the pics!

Simply LKJ said...

Beautiful pictures. You guys look so relaxed and happy!

Tammy said...

Love the pictures! Looks like your family had a nice vacation! You look so pretty and relaxed.

The Dickinsons said...

On the post below, I forgot to say that I'm SAD that your Grandfather's shop got destroyed! =(
Love all the fun beach pictures! (Especially the family pic! =) Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Sooo happy for y'all to get a chance to get away for a few days! =)
Thank you for your sweet comment on the song about Mother's that I wrote and posted on my blog. =)
Praying for your boys and hoping they are feeling better! =)
Have a super day!